Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Fire Suppression Systems
Recommended for protection of unoccupied facilities. Economical, computer-designed and engineered; using total flooding, hand hose line and/or local application. The most technologically advanced CO2 fire suppression systems available. Colorless, odorless and electrically nonconductive. Rapid cleanup equals minimal downtime.
We install Kidde Carbon Dioxide (C02) fire suppression systems. C02 gas has a high ratio of expansion which facilitates rapid discharge and allows for three dimensional penetration of the entire hazard area quickly. Carbon Dioxide extinguishes a fire by reducing the oxygen content of the protected area below the point where it can support combustion. Carbon Dioxide Fire extinguishing systems typically store the agent in one of two different ways, high pressure cylinders, or low pressure CO2 tanks.
Advantages of Carbon Dioxide
• Reduces the oxygen content of the atmosphere to a point wherecombustion becomes impossible.
• Hardware to accommodate any application and system type
• Offered in 25 lb to 100 lb Cylinders
• Hose reel line systems
• Directional valve system options
• Lockout valves and lockout circuits