E3Point isa toxic/combustible gas monitor that makes a commercial operation run moreintelligently to protect people, property and the bottom line. It goesbeyond protection to increase energy management, efficiency and economicalvalue.
E3Pointis capable of detecting the widest range of toxic and combustible gases foundin commercial building spaces and outbuildings, including CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S,CH4 and C3H8. It can be used as a standalone unit with single or dual-gasdetection (i.e. using a remote sensor) or deployed as a networkable device(interoperable with BACnet, Modbus or other Building Automation System); E3Pointalso functions with existing controller-based gas monitoring systemsand wired-wireless gas monitoring system components.
E3Pointuses Demand Control Ventilation—through relays, Building Automation System(BAS) or controller—to increase energy savings, extend fan life and align withgreen building best practices. In its network configuration, E3Pointalso optimizes HVAC, fire/smoke, surveillance and other building systemsperformance.
Intelligentproduct design reduces the unit’s cost of ownership while increasingflexibility of application. Smart sensors are pre-calibrated, auto-configureupon set-up and operate continuously on patented Reflex© technology which continuously monitorssensor cell condition and alerts user to fault status. The plug-n-play sensorcartridge, user-friendly menu and wiring options simplify installation andmaintenance, and reduce the cost of gas monitoring over the life of the unit.
• Comes in standalone, standalone with remote (dual gas mode) ornetwork versions
• Connects to analog or digital systems
• Works with virtually any BAS including BACnet and Modbus
• Connects to wired or wireless system (via 301CW wirelesscontroller)
• Wall or duct mount
• Factory-calibrated cartridges
• Saves energy through Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)
• Simplifies installation/maintenance through plug-n-play sensor
• Remote sensor option provides dual gas monitoring (standaloneversion only)
• Optimizes BAS, fire, ventilation and other security systems
• Works through BAS to improve fault diagnostics and collectdata on gas concentration levels, sensor condition, etc.
• Couple with 301C to log data and daisy-chain up to 96 E3Pointunits
Advanced Sensing Technology
• Detects CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S,CH4, C3H8
• Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases)and catalytic bead(for combustible gases) sensor performance
• Uses patented Reflex® and smart cartridgetechnologies
* US (ANSI/UL61010-1)
* Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)