This range of light weight all GRP, flameproof voice sounders is intended for use in potentially explosive gas and dust atmospheres and has been designed with high ingress protection to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The flamepaths, flare and the body, are manufactured completely from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and sinter are incorporated thus ensuring a corrosion free product. A tapered flamepath is used to overcome the problems of assembly of parallel spigot flamepaths.
This unit offers up to 20 seconds of speech which can be recorded via an integral microphone or an input from an external source. The unit incorporates a variable delay allowing speech to be repeated at equal intervals of up to approximately 15 seconds.
In addition, a ‘mechanical bell’ sound version is available.
An optional Exe terminal chamber is available.
An uncertified version is available for use in non-explosive atmospheres
- Zone 1, Zone 2 and non-Ex use.
- Exde IIC T5.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD.
- Optional Exe terminal chamber.
- BASEEFA certified.
- GOST ‘R’ & ‘K’ certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C*.
- All GRP corrosion free flamepaths.
- Up to 110dBA output.
- Integral volume control.
- d.c. version accepts any voltage between 12V d.c. and 48V d.c.
- End of line resistor option.
- Sounder/Beacon Combination Unit available.
- Bell recording version available.