These compact and lightweight 10 & 15 Joule beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The beacon housing, including the flamepaths, is manufactured completely from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester which is ideally suited for use offshore and onshore.
Stainless Steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion free unit. An additional body clamp is available for highvibration environments.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd(e) IIB T4.
- ATEX Approved, Ex II 2G.
- BASEEFA Certified.
- GOST ‘R’ Certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) Certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified Temperature: –55°C to +55°C*.
- Low current 10 Joule version available.
- Corrosion Free GRP.
- Various lens colours.
- Lens guard fitted as standard.
- Stainless steel mounting bracket & screws.
- Replaceable twin tubes.
- Optional telephone initiate.
- Optional earth continuity.