This range of audio/visual combination units may be assembled from Cooper MEDC’s range of beacons and sounders. Mounted on a sturdy, drilled, painted, stainless steel plate, the units are pre-wired as standard such that a single input operates both the sounder and beacon simultaneously.
Units are available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and dedicated units are now available for use in industrial and marine environments.
- Zones 1, 2 and safe area use*.
- ATEX approved Ex II 2GD*.
- UL listed Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C & D*.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C*.
- Corrosion free GRP beacon/sounder.
- Beacon available as xenon, filament or fluorescent.
- Xenon: up to 21J.
- Filament: up to 100W.
- Fluorescent: up to 39W.
- Sounder: up to 115dBA output at 1 metre.
- All stainless steel (316), epoxy painted back plate.