This range of light weight, flameproof Sounders has been designed with a high weatherproof rating to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
New electronic circuitry allows the DB1P and DB1HP to be switched between two selectable tones by either reversing the supply polarity, or connecting a second voltage supply.
The higher output DB1H and DB1HP are particularly suitable for noisy environments.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- UL Listed – Class I, Div 1. Groups C & D.
- Exd, IIB T3.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2G.
- CENELEC approved, BASEEFA certified.
- GOST ‘R’ certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 & NEMA 4x.
- Certified temperature:
- –20°C to +70°C.
- –13°F to +158°F.
- Up to 113 dBA output.
- Available in marine grade alloy or stainless steel.
- 27 output tones, user selectable.
- Telephone initiate option.
- Tones can be selected remotely.
- Tones comply with UKOOA/PFEER guidelines.
- Any two tones may be switched via the external voltage supply.
- End of line resistor option.
- NFPA 72 compliant.